jobs in Petaling Jaya
The Nielsen Company (Malaysia) Sdn.Bhd.
- You are required to provide a satisfactory and honest job.
- In addition, you need to perform data validation, check the category picture counters as the data is…
- Create and provide memorable and exceptional experience for all clients, internal and external, in the client office.
- Provide coordination support as needed.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in the area of specialization with appropriate teaching experience and/or related industry or research experience.
- KPMG Business School (“KBS”) is responsible for the development of our people within KPMG and our purpose are:
- Responsible for review AR Aging and active following up outstanding debts from customers and meeting collection ADSO target and maintain positive cash flow.
Habrick Sdn bhd
RM 2,000 - RM 4,000 a month
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with sub…
- Coordinate accounting tasks involved in maintaining various accounting and financial records and extensively monitoring and processing related data.
- Assists the Firm’s Risk Management Partner and Ethics & Independence Partner in implementing and facilitating compliance with KPMG Risk Management (RM) and…
- The Individual is responsible for providing excellent customer service and creating an exceptional experience to all staff, TVCs, their guests and vendors who…
- Johnson & Johnson is looking for a Quality Analyst willing to be based in Selangor, Malaysia.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading end-to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.