jobs in Pontian
- Melaksanakan aktiviti pengawalan harta syarikat dan mengelakkan usaha pencerobohan dari pihak yang tidak berkenaan bagi.
- To set up the operation line.
- To monitor the efficiency and general maintenance of machines.
- To troubleshoot and repair any machine breakdown.
- Nationality : Malaysian,PR/Work permit holder, Foreigner.
- Prefer candidates with Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Nutrition, Dietetics, Food Science or equivalent.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Responsible for providing sales administration services to Customers such as performing order entry function and follow up order confirmation, execute & follow…
- Candidate with master in each accounting account: AP, AR, and GL (full sets).
- Handle overseas customer's account (Singapore).
- Interpret engineering drawing and geometric dimensioning & tolerancing (GD&T).
- Execute the machining operation as per routing.
- Comply to all HSSE requirement.
- Identify and develop new business model for the company in terms of new product line and new market sector.
- Conduct research and study on the viability of new…
- Responsible for the day-to-day warehouse operations such as receiving, storage, order picking, internal transfer, and stock level.
- Job Purpose and Scope of Position: Secure “one-point-of-contact” for the customers in the region of ASEAN and Oceania.
- Need to operate CNC Milling.
- Responsible to set up and operating CNC milling of machine settings, tools and program.
- Min vocational school with related skill.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.