jobs in Selangor
- Arrange and coordinate conferences, factory and corporate site meeting on weekly & monthly basis.
- Take down meeting minutes for all the relevant meetings.
- Compile reports and data for Group Human Resource and Departmental meeting.
- Issue PR as per advised by Senior Human Resources personnel for the purpose of…
- Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of…
- The purpose of this role is to ensure that supply of Components (Additives) is planned in the most effective and efficient manner to deliver these aims.
- To be in charge of packing material store, receiving/delivery packing material, incoming finished goods and gloves in bulk-pack for exam and surgical gloves.
- DEPARTMENT OF STUDENT AFFAIRS (SUNGAI LONG CAMPUS).
- Diploma in a related field.
- Good communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English (both written and…
- The purpose of the Regional Supply planner role is to support the Supply Planning function by ensuring the correct inventory is moved from Source to destination…
RM 2,500 a month
- Responsible for managing all our social media presence including Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube across multiple projects.
- Don't miss your chance!
RM 1,800 a month
- Ability to work as a team.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- At least 2 to 3 Year(s) of working experience in industrial workshop.
- Diploma in Logistic / Supply Chain Management or any related to this field.
- Required Education Level : Diploma / Degree or Cert.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.