jobs in Sepang
- The purpose of this role is to ensure that supply of Components (Additives) is planned in the most effective and efficient manner to deliver these aims.
- Ensure all packing workers are performed their jobs according to the written work instruction.
- To place packaging materials from the store by based on the…
- The main role for this position is on change management, i.e. keeping employees informed and engaged with what is happening within the company or related to it.
- Design, implements, monitors & maintain all policies and procedures relating to safety, health & environmental with the ultimate aim of ensuring a high level of…
- The purpose of the Regional Supply planner role is to support the Supply Planning function by ensuring the correct inventory is moved from Source to destination…
- Arrange and coordinate conferences, factory and corporate site meeting on weekly & monthly basis.
- Take down meeting minutes for all the relevant meetings.
- Diploma in Logistic / Supply Chain Management or any related to this field.
- Required Education Level : Diploma / Degree or Cert.
- Check and maintain the good housekeeping in production, tumbling, glove storage area and factory premises.
- Organize and allocate the machine operators to the…
- AirAsia Berhad: Asia’s leading airline was established with the dream of making flying possible for everyone.
- Here’s what an ordinary day looks like :
RM 2,000 - RM 4,000 a month
- Able to take patient's blood specimen by performing venipunctures or fingersticks.
- Organize work by matching computer order with specimen label, sorting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.