jobs in Setia Alam
- Oversee daily HR operations for warehouse.
- Advise employee on HR Policies and Processes.
- Review of employee welfare and encourage employees' engagement.
- To liaise with the local authority (especially DOSH) on matters concerning:
- (i) Occupational Safety & Health Act (OSHA) 1994 and its Regulations.
- Provide support in functional areas of HR & Administration including recruitment and selection, performance management, training & development, leave management…
- To liaise with the local authority (DOSH) on OSHA and any Safety and Health Act and regulations.
- To prepare annual safety training program based on training…
- Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and…
- Responsible for planning, managing and implementation day to day operations of the HR functions and duties:
- All matters pertaining to all statutory and approved…
- Coordinate and manage new Foreign Workers (FW) intake by taking charge on the following responsibility with advice of Human Resource Manager and Management.
- BAT Aspac Svc Centre S.B.
- Job Purpose and Key Deliverables:
- BAT’s Technical Trainee Programme is a dedicated programme designed to speed up the mastery of…
- Received job applications and record all employees’ information.
- Monitor, maintain and update the HR database and employee personal files.
- At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world.
- A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to…
Be the first to see new jobs in Setia Alam
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.