You refined by:
MAA GROUP BERHAD
- MAA Group Berhad (“MAAG”) is a Malaysian investment holding company listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia.
- To supervise and train the subordinates.
- Min. Diploma in finance/ accounting or other business related.
- Malayan Flour Mills Berhad (MFM) is an established billion-ringgit public listed food…
- Airbus Group (Malaysia) SDN BHD.
- Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services.
- In 2019 it generated revenues of € 70.5 billion and…
- An accounting designation is highly desirable.
- Proven experience in funds accounting/pricing/client reporting within Financial markets.
- What’s in it for you?
RM 2,000 - RM 4,000 a month
- Provide accounting and clerical support to student affairs and finance department.
- To prepare, process and oversee financial transactions, accounts payable,…
- To ensure timely & accurate daily transaction.
- To maintain the good relationship within the Inter-Department with cross Department.
- Action payment hold requests from business units.
- Prepare payment batches in Oracle Financials.
- Identify direct debit payments made and register in Oracle…
- A Fellow/Member of accounting professional bodies such as CPA Australia, ACCA, CIMA, MICPA is highly regarded.
- Closing Date: Open until filled.
- Proficient or have experience working with accounting software and MS Office especially Excel.
- The incumbent is responsible for monitoring all debtors accounts…
- Responsible for GST implementation and compliance, corporate tax compliance, transfer pricing reporting and documentation, tax advisory and tax planning for the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.