You refined by:
CIMB Group (undo)
- JOB TITLE BRANCH MANAGER (BM).
- Job Purpose: Lead and manage all branch staff to deliver consistent Customer Experience, and to achieve optimal profitability as…
- Possess strong accounting/ financial analytical skills, credit evaluation and problem solving abilities.
- Perform customers’ financials analysis and research…
- The Journey Lead is responsible for transforming the way CIMB customers interact with CIMB via leading a Project Team in developing world-class, customer…
- Navigator will be responsible for quality of finished product, optimize productivity and drive value, influence and collaborates with cross discipline teams to…
- To promote, lead and manage the culture and practice of regulatory compliance and ethical standards in the conduct of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Compliance…
- Oversee and manage a sub-team of credit client managers responsible for credit evaluation on corporate clients while marketing a range of Group Wholesale…
- Business analyst is to play the role as a Business or IT literate.
- Professional highly capable in expressing business requirements into IT ready functional…
- To achieve sales target of all assigned products.
- To ensure accepted loans are converted to FA signed and loan drawdown.
- Primary Location: Malaysia-Perak-Ipoh.
- Understand the client’s positioning within their industry and their business strategy.
- Understand the client’s strategic priorities and plans to achieve them.
- Possess strong accounting/financial analytical and credit evaluation skills, financial modeling and business writing/presentation skills and good understanding…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.