You refined by:
- Ensure compliance with accounting, tax and legislative requirements as well as company policies.
- Oversee daily activities and review of AP transactions.
- Basic accounting knowledge and microsoft office.
- Accounting entries, Analyze the accounting and documents and assisting in auditing work.
RM 1,876 - RM 4,428 a month
- Compiling invoices for approval Entering invoice into the accounting system.
- Receiving invoice through mail or email.
- Salary: RM1,876.00 to RM4,428.00 /month.
- Know basic knowledge of accounting system and HR system.
- Able to write, read and speak in English, Chinese and Malay (well in English will be added advantage).
RM 1,941 - RM 7,857 a month
- Review accounting documents, inter companies reconciliations and bank reconciliations.
- An exciting Accountant role has just become available at one of the firms…
- Mainly involving in internal auditing past years accounting records.
- Accounts Executive (fresh or min 2-3 yrs related experience).
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans Obtain, analyze and evaluate…
- Responsible for activities and operations in the accounts payable function for the organization.
- Analyzes invoices and expense reports for accuracy and…
- Sound accounting knowledge and good understanding of P2P process and its various controls.
- Performing AP invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices,…
RM 3,000 - RM 4,500 a month
- Holds a tertiary qualification in finance / accounting, auditing or any similar field, and/or.
- Works with executive staff in determining feasibility and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.