- Know basic knowledge of accounting system and HR system.
- Able to write, read and speak in English, Chinese and Malay (well in English will be added advantage).
RM 2,200 - RM 2,500 a month
- General administrative tasks like leave and MC application.
- Making calls to offices like MATRADE/MDEC for administrative purposes.
RM 2,500 - RM 3,000 a month
- Admin cum HR Assistant Job Description.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and…
- • Outstanding career growth and opportunities..
- • Passionate, innovative, healthy work culture..
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher…
- Organize and maintain personnel records and coordinate recruitment activities.
- Support human resources department by screening, testing, and interviewing…
- Assist with data entries and updating case status into systems.
- Ensure all information is accurately captured.
- Assist in overall administrative duties.
- Handling incoming email, walk in client, etc.
- Assist in all office daily matters, administration and Human Resource assignment.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
RM 1,800 - RM 2,000 a month
- 工作职责/Job Responsibilities:*.
- 处理一般办公室行政任务。Handling general office administrative tasks.
- 一般文书职责,包括数据录入,计费和填写。General paperwork responsibilities, including data…
RM 5,000 a month
- Manage daily admin and operation duties of the store.
- Report to the Management; supervise and be responsible for the overall daily operations;
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with directors and team.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Write high engagement social media content that reflects our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.