Administrative Assistant jobs
You refined by:
Administrative Assistant (undo)
- Handle the administrative and operational functions of events.
- Handle the administrative and operational functions of Corporate Training and Short Courses.
- To provide administrative services for the Student Enrolment Centre.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in front desk / administrative / sales and…
- To provide full spectrum of administration support.
- To handle purchasing for office used which include company transports, stationery and office equipment.
- Receives and files project correspondence and contractual, financial and administrative documents.
- Transmitting all project correspondence and contractual,…
Dion Realties Sdn Bhd
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge in handling auto car parking system will be…
Rahim & Co International Property Consultants
- Fluent in spoken & written English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- School leaver or Diploma Holders are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably female with pleasant personality.
Sun Uni Advertising & Trading Sdn Bhd
- Nationality : MalaysianEducation : Candidates must possess at least Secondary/SPM/'O' Level.
- Must be able to speak and write in Mandarin, English and Bahasa…
LEMA PTE LTD
- We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Candidates should be able to assist management and all…
RM 2,500 - RM 6,500 a month
- Required work experience •At least SPM / STPM or Diploma in any field•At least 1 year working experience as receptionist, admin assistant or customer service…
- Strong administrative skills and an excellent command in English (both in verbal and written form).
- Undertake other administrative assignment, ad-hoc functions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.