Arts Media Communicationsfrom=brws jobs
- Develop and strengthen media freedom.
- Strong photography skills and social media capabilities required, including photography portfolio (physical or virtual)…
- Social media savvy is advantageous.
- Be in the anchor team within the execution and management of many key initiatives driving change and impact to our…
- Work closely with the social media team to create video content for various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed.
- Build a social media presence.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Collaborate and coordinate across multiple teams, including social media, paid ads, offline, business development, design and operations to drive traffic for…
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
- Very familiar with all social media platform and it’s analytics functions.
- Manage and generate content for online community platforms on a daily basis - including social media, blog and forums.
- Good degree from recognized university.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and…
Bitsmedia Pte Ltd
- Reply to comments on our social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Established in Singapore in 2009 by a former Google Engineer, Bitsmedia develops…
- Curating and churning periodic or thematic visuals for our social media channels (primarily Facebook, Instagram and YouTube).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.