Customer Service jobs
- Accurate handling, receiving, storing and distribution of goods, etc) to ensure delivery of services levels in compliance with company and customer requirements…
- Ensure smooth and timely customs process flow.
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into our operational system.
- Track and Trace Custom files and reporting.
- Perform customer need profiling and identify selling opportunities.
- Proactively manage and build long term customer relationship.
QueueMart Sdn. Bhd.
RM 655 a week
- Ensure customer satisfaction & provide professional customer support.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- To ensure delivery of service levels in compliance with company and customer requirement.
- This position is responsible in monitor and leading the day to day…
- Provides customer with appropriate standard information requested.
- Derives all necessary information from customer to update database.
- Minimum SPM & 1 year of working Experince gained from working in Customer Service.
- Provide solutions to problem from customers.
- Attend to customer's inquiries, work closely with production based on customer's request, feedback to manager for problem solving.
- Assist in providing excellent customer service.
- Act as a middle person between the company and customers in resolving customers issues effectively and…
- To handle internal / external customer enquiries, resolve customer problems and provide professional customer service;
- Some careers open more doors than others.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.