Human Resources jobs
RM 2,500 - RM 3,500 a month
- Attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions.
- Work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better…
- Support human resources department by screening, testing, and interviewing applicants.
- Organize and maintain personnel records and coordinate recruitment…
RM 2,500 - RM 3,000 a month
- Implement and administer employee policies.
- Provide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
RM 3,000 - RM 3,500 a month
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Perform payroll processing, claims and benefits management, reporting and.
- Other HR administration to ensure accuracy and timely transaction.
- Human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and.
- Resource federal and state requirements; conducting…
- ER - Plan and organize programs of social, recreational and educational activities for employees’ participation such as Company annual events, team building,…
RM 3,500 - RM 4,500 a month
- Responsible for monthly payroll process for the Group.
- Make sure all payment contribution for relevant government statutory bodies are paid before due date.
- Job Responsibilities and Job Requirements: *.
- Pay in the middle of month (KWSP, Socso, LHDN & HRDF).
- Organizing all filing in proper way.
RM 4,000 - RM 6,000 a month
- Responsible for ensuring the daily operation runs smoothly, remains safe, and provides an excellent learning environment for the students.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.