Human Resources jobs
- Received job applications and record all employees’ information.
- Monitor, maintain and update the HR database and employee personal files.
- Advanced Diploma / Degree in Human Resources.
- Min 5 years of working experiences in HR.
- Must have good command in English and BM.
- This position is responsible to provide efficient administrative support to the department on all aspects of the human resource and administration functions.
- Oversee daily HR operations for warehouse.
- Advise employee on HR Policies and Processes.
- Manage on-boarding/off-boarding processes.
RM 2,000 - RM 2,500 a month
- Coordinate & record of employee KPI.
- Coordinate training (including pre, during, post and training measurement).
- Skill Matrix for production staff.
- This position will work across multiple stakeholders to support the HRBP in translating and implementing people strategy and actions, and driving the HR agenda…
- Uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively.
RM 3,000 - RM 4,000 a month
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Economics, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management,…
RM 2,700 - RM 3,600 a month
- Assisting with day to day efficient operation of the human resources.
- Process payroll using Quick Pay System and ensure timely payroll completion.
Yuncheng Plate-Making Technology (M) Sdn Bhd
- Manage & handle administrative and human resources duties.
- Oversee the day to day admin task.
- To perform any ad hoc duties as assigned by the Management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.