Human Resources jobs
- To undertake any ad-hoc tasks/projects pertaining to Human Resources and Administrative duties as and when required.
- We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join as Interns in our Human Resources department.
- Some careers open more doors than others.
- The Human Resources Manager assists the Cluster Director of Human Resources in managing the human resources functions of the organization with a team of…
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, or related field.
- To provide that all human resources and administration related functions are managed…
- Preferably Diploma & above in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Aged 28 years old & above.
- Fluently in both spoken & written English & BM.
- Previous human resources experience preferred.
- The Trainer is a trainee professional role.
- Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and…
- Execute latest directive on Human Resources matters.
- Lead the Human Resource Sports Club Committee.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent…
- The Centre delivers world-class operational excellence to the business through shared operations and services that include Human Resource, Information…
- Complete formal training in the human resources discipline.
- One to three of prior professional work experience in Human Resources preferably including prior…
- In charge recruitments of staff.
- Assist in Attendance/Payroll duties, Schedule, Staff leaves, renewal of foreign labour working permit via online.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.