Human Resources jobs
- High school diploma or GED; 2 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- Posting Date Nov 27, 2019.
RM 2,000 - RM 3,000 a month
- Minimum three (3) years working experience in human resources, payroll and/or accounts. ·.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent. ·.
- To follow-through activities of management and operations of all business in the respective area as to ensure the enforcement, communications, financial, system…
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a human resource role in any industry.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or…
- Execute latest directive on Human Resources matters.
- Liaise with Government Authorities on matters related to Human Resource such as Labour and Immigration…
- Highly organized, efficient and skilled in a variety of office support tasks, including: Office Organization & Administration Records & Database Management…
IPC Shopping Centre
- The overall aim of this position is to lead and support your HR and Centre Management Team to plan, direct and coordinate human resource management activities,…
- Responsible of attainment of department’s KPI and zero audit findings.
- Responsible to uphold, execute and compliance according to the Company’s systems,…
- Key account and sparring partner for local top Management (e.g. plant/site manager).
- Ensure operational excellence in HR processes and products and drive…
- Carry out staff recruitment and selection exercises for candidates.
- Handle all salary, bonuses, allowances, promotion matters related to employee.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.