Human Resources jobs
- Head in the HR functions which encompass administration, recruitment, compensation & benefits, industrial relation, employee welfare, training & development and…
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Source & select candidates and make offers (in conjunction with the line management).
- Specify jobs and get approval.
- Manage and administer pension and benefits.
- Complete formal training in the human resources discipline.
- One to three of prior professional work experience in Human Resources preferably including prior…
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- Posting Date Oct 07, 2019.
- Job ID: EN_MY_34324.
- We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future.
- Be the trusted partner for the business by giving guidance and support in all matters related to human resources and organizational capabilities.
- To provide that all human resources and administration related functions are managed effectively and are in line with the overall HR directions for adidas…
- Execute latest directive on Human Resources matters.
- Liaise with Government Authorities on matters related to Human Resource such as Labour and Immigration…
- You will also need to be a proven and skilled influencer who is driven to deliver fair labor and human resources business practices.
- It’s as simple as that.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.