Human Resources jobs
Fraser & Neave Holdings Bhd
- Responsible for talent resourcing in Sabah.
- Advertising, short-listing, interviewing, recruiting, and carry out orientation for new recruits.
- The Supply Co-ordinator role is an execution focused role ensuring that the right product is in the right place at the right time.
- Be accessible, visible and supportive while playing a coordinating role among the Regions senior HR-resources.
- The division has around 10,000 employees.
- To assist Business Director in planning, organizing and coordinating division’s marketing and administrative functions.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources and/or administrative management required.
- Develop and strengthen media freedom.
- GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP.
- In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
RM 4,300 - RM 5,000 a month
- RM 4,300 – RM 5,000 a month.
- Process weekly, mid-monthly and end-monthly payroll timely and accurately.
- Maintain high level documentation system in line with…
Arrow Electronics, Inc.
- Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource.
- Responsible for managing and implementing all aspects of HR including…
- We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future.
- The purpose of the Regional Supply planner role is to support the Supply Planning function by ensuring the correct inventory is moved from Source to destination…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.