Human Resources jobs
RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 a month
- Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- To provide that all human resources and administration related functions are managed effectively and are in line with the overall HR directions for adidas…
Kualu Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- Responsible for Work Permit Renewal and to request for payment.
- Responsible to receive the work permits from MyEG.
- Assist in Foreign Worker Clearance at KLIA.
- Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming,…
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors.
- At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company.
- With expertise across the world’s largest industries we leverage technology and data science, to…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
RM 3,800 a month
- Staff have access to a wide variety of online resources through the Diplomatic Academy and Civil Service Learning.
- Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities).
- 6 months attachment with on-going personal and professional mentorship.
- Full-time position that helps trainees to discover, unleash and expand their potential…
- Develop and implement strategies, practices, policies and processes for most effective human resources utilization in support of the business and human…
- Posting Date Dec 23, 2019.
- Location The Westin Desaru Coast Resort, Jalan Pantai 3, Desaru Coast, Bandar Penawar, Desaru, Malaysia, Malaysia VIEW ON MAP.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.