- RM 4,300 – RM 5,000 a month.
- Process weekly, mid-monthly and end-monthly payroll timely and accurately.
- Maintain high level documentation system in line with…
- Prepare and process delivery invoices.
- Timely processing of monthly payroll and submission to all statutory.
- Bodies including KWSP, LHDN, SOCSO, EIS etc..
- Key account and sparring partner for local top Management (e.g. plant/site manager).
- Ensure operational excellence in HR processes and products and drive…
- Assist in interview coordination, intern headcount planning, recruitment process improvement, opportunity to conduct intern new hire briefing and other…
See Hoy Chan Sdn Berhad
- Assistant Admin - Contract (6 months).
- To assist in performing all office administrative functions in order to ensure our internal and external customers…
- This is a dynamic internship opportunity that will provide give the intern the breadth of various facets within the Human Resources function in a fast paced,…
- Ensure effective use of resources & identifying core competencies for optimum productivity & efficiency.
- Assist Heads of Department / Division to coordinate any…
- The role has been established to support the Malaysia BU HC Operations, and local HC specialists across all aspects of HC Operations and HC Support.
- Intern will be exposed to people analytics and data mining, conduct trend analysis and generate human capital and compensation management related reporting to…
- Minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience in human resources and/or administrative management required.
- Develop and strengthen media freedom.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.