IT Support jobs
You refined by:
CIMB Group (undo)
- Must have had application support experience.
- Lead team to improve overall support activities.
- Ensure team members provide proactive support for any Level 2…
- Strong culture of excellent AS/400 support.
- Knowledge in AS/400 Operating System administration and support.
- Monitor and maintain AS/400 servers which are under…
- Professional responsible for performing tasks of moderate complexity as per specified standards with moderate supervision.
- Analytical Thinking Skills (Desired).
- Display good support qualities, high commitment and drive day to day support functions.
- Provides support to other Application Support team members and to…
- Provides advice and support to Application Support team members and to achieve T&O Business Enablers overall support objectives.
- Experience in application support preferably in a banking domain.
- 3-5 years’ experience in SDLC processes and application support.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Oversee the support of applications while within the warranty period.
- Embody the organisation culture and aligns and support of organisation vision and mission.
- To provide post implementation support.
- To perform & coordinate Unit Testing, SIT and support UAT.
- Responsible in developing, delivering, supporting Credit Card…
- To provide technical support and maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all SLA defined.
- This role supports the SACM Lead in the implementation and delivery of SACM process and the CMS tools across CIMB Group Technology covering supported IT…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.