IT Support jobs
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Filters calls/emails and provides basic support and troubleshooting, such as password resets,…
- A minimum Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in information technology, computer science or electronic & electrical engineering or equivalent with minimum one (1) year…
Pan Malaysian Pools
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in network operations support.
- Partner with other IT and support teams to analyse and identify the possible root…
- What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Provide day-to-day support for all internal hotel IT systems…
- Provides onsite end-user support.
- Leads local onsite desktop support members.
- Manages ticket queue for local support request.
Optimum Solutions (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Installs and supports both hardware and software components for user group.
- Performs preventive maintenance, test and repair of equipment.
- Experience in IT support and infrastructure.
- Technical and operational advice to other members of staff developing IT dependent projects and systems.
- Troubleshoot, modify, support, manage, and maintain applications programs and user accounts.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;…
- 0-2 years experience in a technical support role.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and has used it in prior work.
- A DAY IN A LIFE.
- Take pride in your work.
RM 2,500 a month
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Able to work under pressure.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.