IT Support jobs
- As a IT Deskside Support Engineer, responsibilities include:
- Site IT system maintenance and.
- Track and maintain IT equipment inventories.
- A recognized degree in any IT or engineering field.
- In-depth knowledge of network and applications or IT infrastructure will be an added advantage.
CCI Pos Solutions
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or are resident in Malaysia currently.
- Manage IT infrastructure, system monitoring and reports.
- Implement and monitor office IT security and antivirus.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Project leadership in their sites for all IT infrastructure and support process changes for IT shared services.
- Security (alignment with IT policies).
Kualu Lumpur Kepong Berhad
- Experience in basic hardware support.
- Degree in IT or equivalent from recognized universities.
- Experience in IT Helpdesk field is an added advantage.
- IT Asset management and inventory keeping.
- Able to work over time (when it is necessary).
- Maintain and keep up-to-date for all IT related documentations.
- Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT manager.
- Providing desktop and server support.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
Voicecom International Sdn Bhd
Mid Valley City
- Basic IT networking, key-phone / PBX knowledge.
- Support customer via remote tools / networking.
- Able to cooperate and support team.
- � First Line Technical support (12 hour day and night shift).
- IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and…
Be the first to see new IT Support jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.