Mechanical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Project Engineer (undo)
- If working with high tech and diverse technologies within a supportive, collaborative and healthy organisation sounds attractive to you, we would love to hear…
Agensi Pekerjaan Talentvis Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- O Graduated in Mechanical or Civil Engineering. o Technical understanding of solar installations o Flexibility, conceptual thinking, good communication and…
- Description: You will be coordinating the different phases of the Project and ensure that all works will be executed according to standards and as per defined…
RM 2,500 a month
- B. To perform site test (i.e. physical, electrical, mechanical) on received item at site according to manufacturer/.
- A. To prepare project schedule.
MKRS Bumi (M) Sdn Bhd
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor in Engineering Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply..
RM 2,800 - RM 3,500 a month
- Basic understanding of Electrical single line drawings, Piping Instrument Diagram (P&ID), mechanical piping drawings.
- Basic understanding of power generation.
Cenergi SEA Sdn Bhd
RM 2,800 - RM 4,000 a month
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering are preferred, but candidates from other engineering fields will also be given fair consideration.
- Responsible for managing projects and all phases of project implementation.
- Track projects progress through all phases and provide status report to Project…
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant qualification.
- Those without the relevant qualifications but with 5 -10 years experience are…
N-F Mechanical & Engineering Sdn Bhd
- Responsible for overall project management which include project planning, project implementation and quality control including monitoring of workmanship.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.