Mechanical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
Sales Engineer (undo)
- Basic knowledge of vacuum, mechanical, electrical technology will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for sales activities on company’s products & services.
Alarm & Automation Supplies
- Work with in-house mechanical engineer to troubleshoot and repair products having.
- Has strong flair for selling consumer electrical, electronic or mechanical.
- Lead and execute decision on product criterion with reference to customer’s compliance requirements.
- Review project tenders and assist in providing support to…
Ditrolic - MY
- Reports to:Head of Sales.
- Monthly sales/ new customers – Tender submission.
- Number of monthly sales demos.
- Customer lifetime value/ customer profitability.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the words of Position in the subject line.
- Visit target customers on a regular basis to promote products,…
Agensi Pekerjaan Talentvis Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Responsible for sales and marketing of electric & electrical components and equipment.
- Achieving sales objectives and company's targets.
- To be based in KL Office to handle Malaysian project inquiry.
- Handle incoming sales inquiry and identify the needs of the customer.
- Graduate in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Environmental Science with 1-2 years experience.
- Graduate with good technical acumen are encouraged…
CapTalent Consulting Sdn Bhd
RM 4,000 - RM 8,000 a month
- Work with a team of sales engineers and internal sales officer.
- Our client, an European multinational company is a global leader in the manufacturing of…
AP ExecSearch SDN BHD
RM 3,000 - RM 5,000 a month
- To carry out marketing and selling activities to promote the sales of company range of products and eventually secure orders from customers in a manner in line…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.