Site Supervisor jobs
- Test development sites develop solutions for several test processes including, but not limited to:
- Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Test…
- Resolve site level Incident management.
- Safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Ensuring ongoing site supplier evaluation is performed.
- Evaluate supplier performance, determine appropriate Inspection processes and provides guidance to…
- Allocate materials to the correct sites globally.
- Communicate the long-term master schedule to each site workcell.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Provide initial and ongoing training to sites on the AIM program.
- Participate in investigations of incidents or near miss events at sites upon request.
- Direct supervisor job title(s) typically include: Test Development Manager.
- Test development sites develop solutions for several test processes including, but…
- Coach/Lead sites and workcell resources.
- Provide mentoring and technical assistance to direct reports and Jabil site Quality Managers and staff.
- Report and communicate monthly AQP Metrics for Penang site.
- Training and coaching of site Project Leaders/AQP Project Leaders.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Assure measurement criteria meet all Jabil site requirements worldwide.
- Responsible for site Equipment Management, including Spare Part Management/Storage, and…
- Work with quality to support the standardization of Jabil processes throughout the site in accordance with the global, regional and site direction.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.