Site Supervisor jobs
- Review appropriate job profile with each employee to clarify supervisor and department expectations.
- Performed daily planning, execution to meet up daily…
- Responsible for performing site audits.
- Accountable for the end-users, the sites and the technicians safety.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance.
- Inspect site to ensure safe work practices are followed.
- Conduct safety awareness training periodically on safety reports and records of individual sites.
- Site visit before work start.
- To complete renovation work on site within timeline.
- Dealing with supplier and sub con.
- Able to work at night.
- To oversee the project at customer site.
- To be able to supervise operation at site.
- What will you be doing?
- To arrange for daily operation duty for technicians.
JIM & HALL'S SDN BHD
RM 2,500 - RM 4,000 a month
- To plan and organize work program for all site activities during the project, able to recognize any delay/ critical path and to take immediate and appropriate…
- As a Warehouse Supervisor at Micron Memory Malaysia, you will be responsible for the management and development of direct reports to enable superior functional…
- Job detail •To handle and manage renovation projects•To work with designers on materials searching , projects co-ordination and renovation needs•To plan and…
Mid Valley City
- Supervise Construction site, site meeting.
- Diploma in any related field.
- Min 1 years experience in related field.
- Fresh are encourage to apply.
- Accountable for identifying site risk, and communicate them to his supervisor.
- Accountable for raising sales lead to his supervisor.
Be the first to see new Site Supervisor jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.