Site Supervisor jobs
- Identify loading routing needs between Assembly sites for optimum profile.
- Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor.
- Prepare reports after perform work assignment in accordance with the schedule as assigned by supervisor.
Miki Travel Sdn. Bhd.
- Any ad-hoc assignments by the supervisor.
- Actively assist in daily sales activities within MICE or Event Management segments, to include site inspections, sales…
RM 5,000 - RM 7,000 a month
- Experience : 【Must】At least 5 years' experience as site supervisor for restaurant or commercial outlets.
- Liaise with contractors and supervise the operators at…
- A. General Manager – Property Development.
- G. Site Safety Officer (Green Book Holder).
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Civil, Architecture, M & E or equivalent.
- Obtain regular updates from supervisors (of soft services vendors) through weekly/daily briefings to have an overview of the operations of the site.
PickPost Management Services
- Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
- We are an established Fire Fighting Services company…
RM 4,000 - RM 6,000 a month
- To supervise all HSE issue at site.
- Inspect and rectify any unsafe conditions at the construction site.
- Conduct safety induction and safety briefing to site…
KCS Protective Coating Sdn. Bhd.
RM 2,000 - RM 4,000 a month
- Assisting supervisor to manage and instruct the site workers.
- Blasting/Blasting Foremen (Based in Pulau Carey).
- Communicating with clients and co-workers.
- Responsible in liaising with sales department and production department to ensure the accuracy of total product quantity for delivery and site location…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.