- Improve current logistics and warehouse system.
- To provide overall Logistics duties.
- Ensure store operation runs smoothly.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience in the warehouse.
- Manage day to day operation of the department.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy in the picking and packing of…
- To coordinate closely with planners, warehouse personnel, customer service personnel, freight forwarder and or haulage or shipping line on import and export…
- Maintain high standards of security in the warehouse.
- Where possible resolve any issues or problems which occur in the warehouse.
- Review ways to reduce waste.
- Perform receiving from supplier and production.
- To perform stock in and stock out activities.
- Kitting for spare parts and preparation of documents if require.
The Salvation Army Malaysia
- It is expected that Warehouse Assistant will prepare, record and stock-take donated items for delivery to thrift stores and organize stocks within a warehouse…
AP ExecSearch SDN BHD
RM 2,800 - RM 3,600 a month
- No relevant warehouse experience is acceptable, as training will be provided.
- Assist in various warehouse maintenance tasks such as safety and cleanliness…
- To observe and monitor overall QHSSE activities at Schenker warehouse & ports for Northern, Central & Southern region.
- Additionally, responsible for 5S housekeeping standards and continuous improvement of operation within the warehouse.
- To perform task assigned by the superior.
- Keep neat and clean warehouse premises.
- Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
- Organize and maintain records of inventories up to date.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.