- E) To assist warehouse operations in performing any stock take, especially generating/tracing related documents.
- Computer system, Admin and filing :
- Store in the assigned location in or around the warehouse.
- Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice.
- To ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met and take responsibility for the security of the warehouse and stock.
TRANS EAST SHIPPING SDN BHD
- Vacancy Open to Malaysia Citizens and Residents only; All Foreigner applicants will be Rejected.
- Login to SarawakJobs.com and apply for this position.
- The Tooling Coordinator will be responsible to maintain, coordinate, update records, visual inspection, and coordinate shipping to the tooling of warehouse.
Geno Management Solutions Sdn Bhd
RM 2,500 - RM 3,500 a month
- Perform warehouse duties (receiving and inspection of goods into warehouse and stock take) if needed.
- Working Location : Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.
- Ensure correct physical material issuance based on travellers and ensure all the material is available for production use.
- To maintain cleanliness of warehouse internal and external compound.
- Handle warehouse daily activities such as incoming and outgoing stock.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Secondary Education min SPM qualification.
- A team player with a willingness to learn and follow work procedures.
- Responsible for warehouse management, inventory stock level, stock receiving and outgoing.
- Execute division policy and ensure full adoption and comply with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.