- Determine and track most important warehouse KPIs.
- Train, guide and evaluate new warehouse workers.
- Review timeliness of scheduled deliveries.
- This role is driving continuous improvement by project prioritization and readiness including ensuring CI sustainability activities and timelines.
- To receive order from Marketing, SO (Sales Order) & CRF (Customer Request Form).
- To liaise with Marketing on the artwork status.
- Lead a team of blue collar workers to drive warehouse operation process to improve warehouse operation efficiency.
- Utilize manpower and resources effectively.
- Manage the material logistics from warehouse in Labuan to offshore.
- To be stationed at KKOC or onshore warehouse located in Labuan.
- This position is responsible to perform day to day operation activity.
- Activate orders and incoming updated in system.
- Coordinate with customer on the shipment.
- Kept the warehouse area safe, clean and organized through regular inspection.
- A good team player, able to lead warehouse team.
- Responsible for warehouse management, inventory stock level, stock receiving and outgoing.
- Handle day-to day inventory operation.
- Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people’s lives.
Geno Management Solutions Sdn Bhd
RM 2,500 - RM 3,500 a month
- Perform warehouse duties (receiving and inspection of goods into warehouse and stock take) if needed.
- Working location: KL Eco City.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.