1. According to scheduled duty, takes over full responsibilities for supervision of stewards in all areas.
2. Conducts and plans training classes.
3. Recommends promotions and special awards.
4. Controls staff rosters, vacations and attendance records.
5. Monitors staff performance and coaches constantly.
6. Maintains operating equipment’s at par in outlets and stewarding store.
7. Initiates requisitions for cleaning materials and other supplies and presents for approval
8. Insures low breakage and proper maintenance of all equipment’s.
9. Initiates and checks on perpetual cleaning schedules for all F&B Area.
10. Ensures proper empty bottle disposal for all outlets.
11. Controls banquet equipment’s in/out records for outside catering.
12. Familiarizes himself with safety, emergency and first aid procedures.
13. Behaves at all times in a manner which projects the good image of the company.
14. Performs cleaning assignments in areas specified by supervisors.
15. Wears company uniform and name badge.